- How do I publish a paper? For publication teams including patient partners
- Research and the Publication Process (from Journalology OHRI)
- Open Science: An Intro for the Public (from Journalology OHRI)
- Gill, PJ and Cartwright, E. Partnering with patients in the production of evidence.
- Richards DP, Birnie KA et al. Guidance on authorship with and acknowledgement of patient partners in patient-oriented research. Research Involvement and Engagement 2020:6;38.
- Butcher N, Tricco A et al. Training Researchers in Publication Science: Why, What, How. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 2020:117;165-167.
- Galica J, Chee-a-tow A, Gupta S et al. Learning Best Practices in Journalology: Course descriptions and attendee insights into the inaugural EQUATOR Canada Publication School. BMC Proceedings 2018:12(Suppl 10); 18.
- Alam S and Patel J. Peer review: tips from field experts for junior reviewers. BMC Medicine 2015:13;269.
- EQUATOR Network (reporting guidelines database)
Updated October 2022