- Patient partnership in research and publishing
- How do biomedical journals operate?
- Publication ethics, authorship, and research integrity
- An introduction to reporting guidelines
- Navigating peer review
- Open science practices: why and how?
The course is held virtually over two days, from 10 am – 2 pm.
Faculty: Our knowledgeable and experienced faculty is made up of both researchers and patient partners, including: Nancy Butcher, Maureen Smith, Dawn Richards, Francine Buchanan, Andrea Tricco, Kelly Cobey, Peter Gill, Colin Macarthur, David Moher, and Martin Offringa.
Course Directors: Nancy Butcher and Maureen Smith
Next Course Date: Dates for the next Publication School will be posted shortly. Stay tuned! For more information, or to be added to our communication list, please send an email to Andrea Chiaramida (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Publication Resources: A list of helpful resources is available here.
Funded by OSSU.