Regular Access to PGCRL or PMCRT
Access to the flow cytometry facility at PGCRL or PMCRT during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) will only be granted to clients upon Registration in iLab.
After Hours Access to PGCRL or PMCRT
Access to use the analytical instruments at PGCRL or PMCRT outside normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) will only be granted to clients who have:
- Completed our Hands-on LSR Training course; and
- Independently operated an LSR > five (5) times after completing Hands-on LSR Training
If you meet these criteria:
- Submit an After Hours LSR Training request (listed under the Training Services category) in iLab.
- Complete After Hours LSR Training with an FCF staff member.
- Agree to FCF After Hours Terms and Conditions.
- Submit an After Hours Security Access request (listed under Facility Access category).
Requests will be granted at the discretion of the FCF manager.