Retinoblastoma Research Symposium
January 26th, 2019
- Retinoblastoma Family Gathering
January 27th, 2019
- Third Annual Canadian Retinoblastoma Research Advisory Board (CRRAB) Meeting
- The event is free of charge.
- A Child Life directed Children’s Program will coincide with both events.
- A limited number of modest travel stipends are available to patients/survivors/families living outside the GTA.
- Results from our Retinoblastoma Research Priority Setting Study will be presented, as well as progress towards achieving one of the Top 10 Research Priorities
- Draft Retinoblastoma Research Symposium Agenda
- Register for the symposium
- Access discounted hotel rates
Call: 416-813-7654 Ext:203287